Her accomplishements include sixty-seven years as a Sister of Charity, thirty-two of those years in elementary, high school and college education, thirty-five years in art ministries, more than sixty major statues in hospitals, churches, and shrines throughout the United States, statues in Canada, France, Bermuda, Haiti, and South Korea. For these reasons and more, over 175 Sisters, family, friends, and even former students were brought together in Metuchen, New Jersey by Mr. Frank DiNapoli, a benefactor and friend, to celebrate Sr. Margarette Beaudette. After viewing a video of her life and achievements, Sr. Margaret was presented with a papal blessing by the Bishop of Metuchen, Most Rev. Paul Bootkoski, DD. Mr. DiNapoli also honored the Sisters of Charity of New York as the Congregation approaches 200 years of service.
- April 11, 2020 — 2nd Sunday of Easter (Divine Mercy Sunday)
- In Memoriam: Sister Katherine King, SC
- In Memoriam: Sister Elizabeth Judge, SC
- Charity Wisdom – Eastertide – April – June 2021
- The Sisters of Charity of New York are Passionate About…Baseball!
- Mother Seton’s Anima Christi
- “Unstoppable Charity” Virtual Spring Benefit
- March 21, 2021 – Fifth Sunday of Lent