Her accomplishements include sixty-seven years as a Sister of Charity, thirty-two of those years in elementary, high school and college education, thirty-five years in art ministries, more than sixty major statues in hospitals, churches, and shrines throughout the United States, statues in Canada, France, Bermuda, Haiti, and South Korea. For these reasons and more, over 175 Sisters, family, friends, and even former students were brought together in Metuchen, New Jersey by Mr. Frank DiNapoli, a benefactor and friend, to celebrate Sr. Margarette Beaudette. After viewing a video of her life and achievements, Sr. Margaret was presented with a papal blessing by the Bishop of Metuchen, Most Rev. Paul Bootkoski, DD. Mr. DiNapoli also honored the Sisters of Charity of New York as the Congregation approaches 200 years of service.
- In Memoriam: Sister Maria Louis Octavio, SC
- Faith Leaders Respond to Pope Francis’ Call to a Wider “We”
- Congregation Members Pledge Support of Laudato Si’ Action Platform
- Interfaith Prayer Service on September 26 Commemorating World Day of Migrants and Refugees
- When Life Stands Up and Meets You
- Employment Opportunity: Part-time Café Manager, SC Housing Development Corp.
- Employment Opportunity: Case Worker, SC Housing Development Corp.
- Remembering September 11, 2001: A View from St. Vincent’s Hospital