Sister Patricia McGowan, who died on April 19, 2020, was featured in the New York Time column, Those We’ve Lost. As the column states, “The coronavirus pandemic has taken an incalculable death toll. This series is designed to put names and faces to the numbers.” Click here to read the article.
- Sister Carol De Angelo to Speak on Laudato Si’ Before Audience of Religious Leaders
- In Memoriam: Sister Margaret Sweeney, SC
- April 11, 2021 — 2nd Sunday of Easter (Divine Mercy Sunday)
- In Memoriam: Sister Katherine King, SC
- In Memoriam: Sister Elizabeth Judge, SC
- Charity Wisdom – Eastertide – April – June 2021
- The Sisters of Charity of New York are Passionate About…Baseball!
- Mother Seton’s Anima Christi