Sister Patricia McGowan, who died on April 19, 2020, was featured in the New York Time column, Those We’ve Lost. As the column states, “The coronavirus pandemic has taken an incalculable death toll. This series is designed to put names and faces to the numbers.” Click here to read the article.
- In Memoriam: Sister Maria Louis Octavio, SC
- Faith Leaders Respond to Pope Francis’ Call to a Wider “We”
- Congregation Members Pledge Support of Laudato Si’ Action Platform
- Interfaith Prayer Service on September 26 Commemorating World Day of Migrants and Refugees
- When Life Stands Up and Meets You
- Employment Opportunity: Part-time Café Manager, SC Housing Development Corp.
- Employment Opportunity: Case Worker, SC Housing Development Corp.
- Remembering September 11, 2001: A View from St. Vincent’s Hospital