The Sisters of Charity of New York are seeking a Part Time Development Associate.
The Development Database Coordinator will provide administrative support to the Development office and assist ensuring development goals are achieved.
- Assist the Director with planning, organizing and overseeing Development office programs.
- Enter data in Raiser’s Edge database and create and generate queries for use in assembling mailing lists, solicitations, and reports.
- Work with the Director on the segmentation of the data file for direct mail programs.
- Prepare financial reports for the Director as requested.
- Process donations and acknowledgements.
- To be responsible for reconciliation with Finance Office which ensures donations are properly reflected and processed.
- To have a working knowledge of operating and maintaining any office equipment and to assure supplies are properly maintained.
- Maintain the inventory of Mass cards assuring the supply meets the needs of fulfillment of card orders as well as processing prayer requests to appropriate Sisters’ retirement facility.
- Provide information and assistance to donors contacting the Development Office through phone calls or emails.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Director of Development.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficiency in Raiser’s Edge and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Minimum 3 years office experience, development experience preferred.
- Execute mail merge functions properly.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to use time efficiently; organize work effectively and meet required deadlines.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Valid Driver’s License and ability to travel locally, as needed.
- Support and promote the Mission and values of the Sisters of Charity.
Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org